Uhh !
I finally blog using my own computer .
Something happened recently .
I have nothing to do with it .
ahh .yanxin . why do we need to wait until GONGXIFACAI only can nampak you ???
Jialing being very very CRAZY during the perhimpunan.
I miss.
Elynn absent today .
Usual thing.
That problem child , HAIZZZ.
Class is SOO SOO boring.
But not for the guys.
They played truth or dare.
Omg. the funniest part is when they dare Mark to tell something to Eunice .
"you got girlfriend ady worr ."
ahahahahahahahaha!
Mark was like ,
"EHHH! why dare me to do this ???"
Got back our kh projects.
I drew Red cheek's , huiyi 's , meiting's , peyjing's and chaoyan's project.
My creation larr wei .
I put the STS slogan on everyone's project.
Spread it mahh.
Meiting's one with the big big "MILK MOTHER
" there.
I know she will appreciate it .
haha.
ohya.Swan bag is being a good boy today.
He offered me to sit half of his chair.
...
oF course ,
NO!
Time is running .
I think Baby Conrad and Baby Yuinne needs me ady.
Gotta ciaoz.
p/s Please. don't miss me.
ahahahahah
OBAMA ROARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=317046d6-43c7-4511-9794-866b11865cb8)






0 comments:
Post a Comment